I just posted the following to VAF.
I'm usually a lurker here, but I may have something interesting for Europeans.
I am building the open-source Fly OnSpeed AOA project (https://www.flyonspeed.org) and I have some parts available, for free, to anyone in Europe (Schengen Area) who is also building the project.
I have available, for each builder, until I run out:
- 1 circuit board (from pcbway.com) - 4 available
- 1 x 2.00 inch length of 1/16 tubing - 24 available
- 2 x 2.25 inch length of 3/32 tubing - 3 sets available
- 2 x 2.75 inch length of 3/32 tubing - 3 sets available
- 3 PEM nuts - 7 sets available
I will have additional circuit boards and may have some spares of other parts in the future. If there is interest I will post here when other parts are available.
If you are in the Schengen Area (or perhaps outside it) and are building the Fly OnSpeed AOA please PM me your address and I'll figure out how to ship the parts to you.
Thanks to av888tor for shipping some of his spare tubing and circuit boards to me!
Tip: For the bulk of the project components, mouser.ch had good prices and very fast delivery to me in Switzerland. Check the Mouser web site for your locale.